Evolantiss, A World Under Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAFF APPLICATIONS

+15
Cerestes
redpanda110
Thistle Kami
Tiger111
Traumwind
Chasing Dreams
SocksNstarS
albinoBroccoli
Flappy
PFDC
PureCrazy
~Juliette Stargazer~
-Cole Stargazer-
Mc Shizzle
Talon
19 posters

Go down

STAFF APPLICATIONS Empty STAFF APPLICATIONS

Post by Talon Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:09 pm

Hello! I'm currently opening staff applications to help out around the site and DA group. There are two moderator spots and one artist spot to fill, please read all the information and requirements below.

ARTIST
- Must be able to do for DA points or USD/Money (through paypal).
- Profit is split. I will get 10% and the artist will get 90% of the profit. Letting you know upfront.
- Skype is a requirement.
- Must be over 13.
- File can be PSD or Oekaki (on CS) or a different type you can use.
- You must be someone that works well with others.

Code:
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]File Type Preferred[/b]:
[b]Familiar With Rules?[/b]:
[b]Design Examples[/b]:
[b]Experiences With Adopts?[/b]:
[b]Do You Have Skype?[/b]:
[b]Your Preferred Payment[/b]:
[b]Extra[/b]: (anything else you'd like to add?)

MODERATORS
- You will help mod this fanforum and the DA group.
- For Fanforum:

• You will make sure spam is dealt with, help players with problems and reports, and make sure all rules are followed. You will be asked to keep an eye on the chatbox for rule breakers.

- For DA Group:

• You will make sure all deviations are in the right folders or move them to the right folder. You will be asked to help answer questions on the main page.

- You must be fair and easy to work with even in tough situations.
- Skype is required.
- Must be over 13.

Code:
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Familiar With Rules?[/b]:
[b]Experiences[/b]:
[b]Do You Have Skype?[/b]:
[b]Why Do You Want To Mod?[/b]:
[b]What Can You Bring to The Table?[/b]:
[b]Extra[/b]: (anything else you'd like to add?)

Please PM me any questions or concerns you have. Forms are to be posted in this thread.
This will end when we get a few applications, I will let you know three days in advance before they close.

Last edited by Talon on Tue May 13, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Talon
Talon
Admin

https://evolantiss.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

STAFF APPLICATIONS Empty Re: STAFF APPLICATIONS

Post by Mc Shizzle Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:20 pm

Username: Mc Shizzle
Familiar With Rules?: Indeed i am
Experiences: i have no experience but i know what to do xD
Do You Have Skype?: I do indeed
Why Do You Want To Mod?: I just want to help people Smile
What Can You Bring to The Table?: Well im a very people friendly person, im kind and im online for most of the day. so it will be easy for me to help around the place. I can easily organise DA folders as well Smile

Please PM me your form
Extra: Nope, thankyou for this oppurtunity though

It says to post on the thread above, but in the form it says to pm you? so im slightly confused xD

Mc Shizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:22 pm

Sorry, I was going to have you PM me the form, but the coding got messed up when I went to edit. Should be fixed now.

You post in the thread ^^ Sorry about that.
Talon
Talon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Cole Stargazer- Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:17 pm

Username: - Cole Stargazer-

File Type Preferred:
Not sure? PSD I guess? ;A;" I use SAI if that means anything ;3;"

Familiar With Rules?: Yes, but I can read over them again if you'd like ;O;"

Design Examples:
Check my Deviant art for them ;u;" I went to post a link and I can't do external links for the first week so *shot* I dunno what they're worth though. I can make a folder of all the designs I've ever done though if that helps ;u;"

Experiences With Adopts?:
I ran Sauron Adopts that you made. I have my own on DA but neither lifted to match Makos or Kias or anything like that ;u;"

Do You Have Skype?:
Yes I do c:

Your Preferred Payment:
USD if possible ;u;" I don't have enough money lD

Extra:
Thanks for the chance to be artist uwu <3
I'd love to work with the staff and thanks for all you guys do ;u;

-Cole Stargazer-

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Juliette Stargazer~ Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Username:
~Juliette Stargazer~
Familiar With Rules?:
Yes I am, and I keep reading them just to see if anything changes ^ ^
Experiences:
Honestly, I don't have much moderator experience, at least not on adoptable sites. ^ ^; However,  was a moderator on 3 Warrior cat role-play sites from 2010-2012. I would give you the links but the sites have died out since the site owner was 19 years old when he started and he just drifted away from each of them. During being moderator for that duration, I had to a) watch language b) Do an archive of the characters when the site owner got too lazy too xD  c) Come up with plots for the clan cats so the roleplays wouldn't get boring d) Make sure there wasn't any spam or harassment going on between the roleplayers and intervene when necessary to end fights. e) Last of all make sure there wasn't any art theft of character images.
Do You Have Skype?:
I do indeed, and I frequently use it; my Skype username is icedawnfire
Why Do You Want To Mod?:
I like to help people, and I tend to just like solving problems in general like a moderator would, I just suppose it's in my nature to do so.  I have a motherly nature, and I'm very protective of my friends, like a mother would be.
What Can You Bring to The Table?:
If I were to be picked, I would make sure to a) Negotiate and solve problems with other players and be available when other users ask questions. I am typically a very easy person to get along with and I like to make people smile <3 I will make sure that spam is avoided and that all players follow the general rules of Evolantiss.
Extra: (anything else you'd like to add?)
Thank you for the wonderful opportunity ;w; <3 I wish you the best Talon and staff for the best of Evolantiss ;w; <3

{rats I sent this as a PM originally ;w; Sorry Talon </3}
------

Username:
~Juliette Stargazer~
File Type Preferred:
oekaki or psd Either one ^-^ <3
Familiar With Rules?:
Yes I am, though I will make sure to read them constantly so I don't miss anything and, to see if anything has changed <3
Design Examples:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

My DA is also here for a couple more examples:
X
I have some experience, though not a lot. I was an artist for Talon's Sauron Adopt Species ;w; <3
Do You Have Skype?: Yes I do, I'm on it daily. My Skype username is icedawnfire
Your Preferred Payment:
USD but I'm fine with anything ;w; <3
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. ;w; I applied for this because I want to challenge myself and see what I can do as a beginner artist and designer and just get better with experience. ;w; <3

Last edited by ~Juliette Stargazer~ on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Artist Application ;w; <3)
~Juliette Stargazer~
~Juliette Stargazer~

http://icedawnfire.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PureCrazy Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:40 pm

Username: PureCrazy
Familiar With Rules?: Very!
Experiences: I'm a mod for Deersserts(we've just hit 200!!) and an archivist/mod for The Starry species. I've had other mod jobs, but they're not longer active
Do You Have Skype?: Yes
Why Do You Want To Mod?: I really enjoy keeping things organized and calm. I tend not to be a bossy person, and I'm on everyday. I have a very good memory, and I'm willing to do any jobs to help.
What Can You Bring to The Table?: If anyone needs any help finding certain adopt numbers, and keeping things in a proper order, I'm plenty able to help out.
Extra: thank you so much, I stalk this group constantly, even when it was just Makos on CS! And I can't design, but I've always been dying to help out!

PureCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by PFDC Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:29 am

Username: PFDC
  File Type Preferred: oekaki but i can work with psd
  Familiar With Rules?: yes!
  Design Examples: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2248991 http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2242077 http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2282782
  Experiences With Adopts?: Mirunggans(owner/ artist), Wut horses9owner/artist), Mirs(artist) Collectors of Relics(artist)
  Do You Have Skype?: yes!! Nightsword.PFDC.24601
  Your Preferred Payment: nope!
  Extra: i love stepping out of my comfort zone and will bring everything to the table to make Makos the absolute best you can be!

Username: PFDC
Familiar With Rules?: yes!
Experiences: Mirunggans (owner/ admin) Dreamie Achieve Help (owner/admin(thread shut down))
Do You Have Skype?: yes!
Why Do You Want To Mod?: i know taking care of big operations like adoptables is difficult, so I want to insure that'll run as smooth as a website adoptable species can run!
What Can You Bring to The Table?: a great attitude, a smile, and a friend to everyone!

Last edited by PFDC on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding mod form and adding design example)
PFDC
PFDC

http://ask-nightsword.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flappy Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:19 pm

Username:
Flappy
File Type Preferred:
Both are fine for me.
Familiar With Rules?:
Yes, I've taken my time to read them.
Design Examples:
My DA & Gallery on CS
I am and have been artist for several species. I have owned some species as well.

Do You Have Skype?:
Yes I do.
Your Preferred Payment:
USD, but I would make some point adopts too c:
Extra:
I will really put all my heart into the designs I make, I love when people try their hardest or just wants to adopt a design a make <3

Last edited by Flappy on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Flappy

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Juliette Stargazer~ Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:52 pm

Hey Talon just out of curiosity, but can we apply for more than one position? ^ ^

And to keep from double posting may we edit our post and put the second application within our first post?

If not, that's fine <3
I was just wondering ^ ^;
Thank you for your time <3
~Juliette Stargazer~
~Juliette Stargazer~

http://icedawnfire.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:14 am

I'll answer it here so everyone can see; yes to both C:
Talon
Talon
Admin

Back to top Go down

STAFF APPLICATIONS Empty albinoBroccoli - Artist Application

Post by albinoBroccoli Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:20 am

Username:
albinoBroccoli

File Type Preferred:
.psd

Familiar With Rules?:
Yes; both at the HQ and on the forums, and I can refer to the original Oekaki rules/information if it is ever necessary.

Design Examples:
Oekaki gallery (note: some drawings are color-ins of adopted characters designed by others for my own use) + my design folder on dA + my general dA gallery for work with various art programs

I have been guest artist for Kiamara Adopts twice ( x x and x x ) and guest artist for Kismet Starkeepers ( x x x, as well as guest artist for a few other Oekaki adopts on CS. I am currently guest artist for Tvetyals. I occasionally auction or flatsale designs of my own creation on deviantART for points (see Design Examples for my designs folder).
Besides actually working for adoptables, I am pretty involved in the Kiamara community as well as a few other species communities. I am as familiar with the dynamics of this kind of community as a non-staff member could be.

Do You Have Skype?:
Yes. I have it open whenever I am on the computer, i.e. most hours of the day and night.

Your Preferred Payment:
I prefer dA points or USD. I have just gotten a Paypal so I will be able to hold USD auctions or flatsales.

Extra:
I am willing to give my all to this community and to creating the adopts that it is based on. I would really love the experience of working with the staff to make the world of Evolantiss unique and thriving. Thank you for the opportunity to apply!

Last edited by albinoBroccoli on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

albinoBroccoli

Back to top Go down

Post by SocksNstarS Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:21 am

Username: SocksNstarS
File Type Preferred: PSD
Familiar With Rules?: Yes Smile
Design Examples: http://fav.me/d7f52ko http://fav.me/d7f51xj http://fav.me/d7eoumx http://fav.me/d7eming http://fav.me/d7eymif http://fav.me/d7ehjor http://fav.me/d7e87qs
Experiences With Adopts?: Yes! More so in the DA horse community with actual admin work, but have been a part of many other adoptable groups throughout DA. I'm addicted!
Do You Have Skype?: Yes!
Your Preferred Payment: USD or DA points
Extra: On DA, I have two accounts. I'd like to apply with my socksnstars account if that's ok. But if you would like to see more of my work, there's a ton on doviecaba.deviantart.com
SocksNstarS
SocksNstarS

http://socksnstars.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasing Dreams Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:26 pm

Username: Chasing Dreams
File Type Preferred: Oekaki but I do have Paint Tool SAI and PS
Familiar With Rules?: Yes I am
Design Examples: You can check out my DA here or my CS gallery for my examples ^^
Experiences With Adopts?: Yes I have a lot of experience with adopts. I have run my own, and worked for others for my basically whole time on Chicken Smoothie so far, and I do love it.
Do You Have Skype?: Yes I do ^^
Your Preferred Payment: DA points and USD works for me.
Extra: I just want to wish everyone a good luck c:

Chasing Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri May 02, 2014 3:16 pm

I'll give this a few more days then close it.
Talon
Talon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Traumwind Sat May 03, 2014 3:28 pm

Username: Traumwind
File Type Preferred: Oeakaki,but also psd (through PsC6)
Familiar With Rules?: yes of course
Design Examples: xXx  xXx  xXx xXx
Oekaki Gallery DA Gallery
Experiences With Adopts?:yes,I've a adopt (which I revamping now) and I am an Artist at other adopts too
Do You Have Skype?: yes,I do
Your Preferred Payment: I prefer DA Points,but I can also get usd,if you wish
Extra: Just saying,I will be very very active
Traumwind
Traumwind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger111 Tue May 13, 2014 7:17 pm

(casually wonders if I'm too late)
hey, I'll give it a shot anyway *A*

Username:
Tiger111
File Type Preferred:
.psd (I tend to use SAI more than oekaki but either is fine)
Familiar With Rules?:
Yes.
Design Examples:
dA gallery | CS gallery
I've created and managed my own adoptables in the past and I'm also an artist for several species. I've been a GA for a bunch of adopts in the past and I often make adopts to sell on dA when I find the time. I'm also active in adoptable communities so I know what it feels like to be part of one! >w<
Do You Have Skype?:
Yuppers.
Your Preferred Payment:
Eh, I'm fine with anything. I don't mind what I get, I'm not after money here. oDo
I am saving up points to help someone right now though, so I guess that's what I'd like more.

I turned 13 this year, which I hope is okay? If not, I understand. Thanks for taking your time to check through my form and good luck to everyone else! ouo-b

Tiger111

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Kami Tue May 13, 2014 10:04 pm

Username: Thistle Kami [here]; Thistlestar [CS];ThistlestarCS [DA]
Familiar With Rules?: Yes
Experiences: I've been mods in several adopts and RPs. Oh and sometimes the Forum Help Thread on CS.
Do You Have Skype?: Yes, I prefer to exchange information personally though C:
Why Do You Want To Mod?: I've always stalked this species, right from the very beginning! It's been really fun for me and I would love to help make the community more fun and enjoyable as well as keep it withen rule regulations. I just enjoy answering questions for people and I can't wait to do it more here now!
What Can You Bring to The Table?: I love talking to people and I'm usually really organized and neat. I love organizing folders and all that fun stuff. I'm online for most of the day and I try to be polite in the nicest ways possible.
Extra: Thanks for reading my form! It's an honor ;u;
Thistle Kami
Thistle Kami

http://thistlestarcs.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by redpanda110 Tue May 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Username:
redpanda110 (here and dA) or ~Red Panda~ (CS)

File Type Preferred:
SAI Files preferred, as I'm less experienced with Photoshop. x3

Familiar With Rules?:
I am

Design Examples:
X   XX    XXX    XXXX

Yup! I'm currently an artist/mod for Meios, which is a pixel adopt, multiple adopts at Warrior Cats RPG (though I'm no longer active in that), and also do dA adopts from time to time. I'm currently working on a batch of Meios with some of the other artists for a grand reopening. I was also the Lava Lamp Dog archivist until school called me away and LLDs died down for a bit.

Do You Have Skype?:
I do, and I'm on it almost everyday.

Your Preferred Payment:
I can only do dA points as of right now, but I will be able to do USD after I get a paypal x3

Extra:
Thank you for this chance to be apart of this wonderful group. Good luck to everyone trying!

redpanda110

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerestes Thu May 15, 2014 3:01 pm

Username: Cerestes
File Type Preferred: .PSD
Familiar With Rules?: Yes
Design Examples: Well, my old ones, and here are some from my own species:
http://lequardcourt.weebly.com/archive.html
Experiences With Adopts?: Yes
Do You Have Skype?: HNNNGH, I am not allowed to use it, but I am VERY reachable on CS X3
Your Preferred Payment: Paypal
I figured what the hell lol
I miss makos <33

Cerestes

Back to top Go down

Post by CommanderShepard Fri May 16, 2014 7:55 pm

Username:
Commander Shepard

File Type Preferred:
Oekaki, but I can work with PSDs on SAI.

Familiar With Rules?:
Yup yup yup! (And I solemnly swear I will defend Evolantiss from falling to the zombie hordes; and should I fail in this duty, accept I may be used as sacrifice/bait to lure said zombies away.)

Design Examples:
The various things on my dA, selected Oekaki work (newest to oldest): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (never ended properly due to lack of fitting forms), 7; and some Aywas customs: 1 and 2.

Artist of the (slightly defunct) Story Spirit adopts on CS, and I've done some random custom work around. Everything I've done has gone smoothly though ^^

Do You Have Skype?:
Yep! The only times I'm not online are when I'm asleep, physically removed from the computer or there's a power/internet outage.

Your Preferred Payment:
Points-- only points, actually, I can't accept USD. (I'm also willing to just make free adopts... or USD but you get 100% of the profit? /shrugs This is more about having fun and making cool creatures than anything else for me xD)

Extra:
I am quite easy to work with, and always love experimenting on what kind of designs to do ^^ I'd also like to add that I do have moderator/staff experience with the Eldemore group (currently the only dedicated RP mod), as well as quite some time as a manager on a Valve fangroup on dA before it started going rather inactive (I mostly just accept what goes into the group now). I've got a lot of time on my hands and a lot of love for sharkbeasts and other underwater creatures, so... hey, why not get to make more? xD Especially since this is a community I've watched from afar, but never managed to get into before it shifted to dA, Makos are what really got me into the whole sharkdog craze xD

Thank you for your time and consideration; and have a nice day Smile
CommanderShepard
CommanderShepard

Back to top Go down

Post by Toboe Sat May 17, 2014 12:39 am

Username: Toboe
File Type Preferred: I can do well with either, I have no preference c:
Familiar With Rules?: Absolutely!
Design Examples: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Experiences With Adopts?: I'm currently an artist for Mew York, a Guest Artist for Hexawolves, and have worked on and owned several others, though most of them are older and don't reflect my current skill.
Do You Have Skype?: Yep! I think I have Talon added already as well.
Your Preferred Payment: USD would be preferred, but at the moment I don't have a paypal set up. I hope to get one soon, but until then it'd have to be points.
Extra: Thanks so much for the opportunity, and good luck choosing your new staff ^w^
Toboe
Toboe

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ntage Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:23 pm

Username: On here, V1ntage. On CS, Vintage♥

Familiar With Rules?: Yes. I've been reviewing them since Makoatls came out, and I've looked over the Evolantis rules more than once.

Experiences: I have modded for a few art shops here and there on a different site (Warrior Cats RPG), and I've admined 2 unsuccessful species on CS for the short times they were in business.

Do You Have Skype?: Yes, I recently got one, however, I would not like to give it out in public.

Why Do You Want To Mod?: I want to help out the Evolantiss staff. They've done so much for us, as well as provided us with many gorgeous characters and a wonderful adoptable. I want to help out, to give back.

What Can You Bring to The Table?: I can keep a cool head, and I can't explode. No matter the situation, I will not 'loose my cool' and yell at another, nor will I speak harshly or meanly towards anyone. However, at the same time, I will stay strict, and make sure all rules are followed, and put out a punishment depending on the situation.  

Extra: I would like to sincerely thank the Evolantiss staff for allowing us to try to be a staff member.

V1ntage

Back to top Go down

STAFF APPLICATIONS Empty Ruki's Form

Post by Ruki Ki Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:55 pm

Username: Ruki Ki
File Type Preferred: I can easily work with both Photoshop and Oekaki; however, Photoshop is preferred ouo
Familiar With Rules?: I have read and re-read all the rules, yes.
Design Examples:
Some here.
This guy
My custom JBD
Much doges
Various other designs
Lastly, my most prized design e u e just try to resist the urge to steal the originalness. Vury original here huehuehue
Experiences With Adopts?: I have experience in my own adopts and am an active member in JBDs, but I haven't been in charge of a bigger adopts staff ;v;
Do You Have Skype?: Indeed. I am Ruki Ki there too.
Your Preferred Payment: PayPal is preferred.
Extra: (anything else you'd like to add?) I'm excited for the opportunity to join the staff and I want to thank you for looking over my form ^^ And yes, I am quite above the age requirement |'D

Ruki Ki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum